Testimonial from ex CS 1.6 player..

Blindace3
Registered
Threads: 2
21-10-2021, 06:14
Hi guys I am 28 years old, started playing cs when I was young and back in primary school.. accumulated couple thousand hours on 1.6 and moved onto source which I spent most of my time on.

built up 3.2k hours on source legit playing mostly w my mates on office pub servers in australia (back when it was full servers of 16 a team).. became v good at the game but turning 18 and finishing school seen me get a full time job and not have the time to play which lead to me selling my computer... 

I didnt play for a good 5+ years until recently i decided to buy a new pc which my younger brother told me to install csgo I was so skeptical but did anyway.. and having a full time job and not taking it as seriously I decided to purchase, I started with 30 days and borrowed a config from my brother.. let me just say this product is amazing.. I've tweaked everything perfectly to not be sus at all but still dominate.. i'm using my acc I used back in the day which is 10 year veteran so it helps...

Been playing for ab 8 months now and will continue too, of course you get the occasional person accusing you but its easily backed up w my account and the easy to use system where you can turn hacks off with a press of a button..

10/10 add me on steam looking for new friends as well!
Misfit
VIP
Threads: 1
21-10-2021, 17:19
Blindace3 wrote:
Hi guys I am 28 years old, started playing cs when I was young and back in primary school.. accumulated couple thousand hours on 1.6 and moved onto source which I spent most of my time on.

built up 3.2k hours on source legit playing mostly w my mates on office pub servers in australia (back when it was full servers of 16 a team).. became v good at the game but turning 18 and finishing school seen me get a full time job and not have the time to play which lead to me selling my computer... 

I didnt play for a good 5+ years until recently i decided to buy a new pc which my younger brother told me to install csgo I was so skeptical but did anyway.. and having a full time job and not taking it as seriously I decided to purchase, I started with 30 days and borrowed a config from my brother.. let me just say this product is amazing.. I've tweaked everything perfectly to not be sus at all but still dominate.. i'm using my acc I used back in the day which is 10 year veteran so it helps...

Been playing for ab 8 months now and will continue too, of course you get the occasional person accusing you but its easily backed up w my account and the easy to use system where you can turn hacks off with a press of a button..

10/10 add me on steam looking for new friends as well!

I would advise against using software on main accounts, but you did it already, so dont be sad when its banned eventually