feedback from a guy who uses since v4 (kinda)

bitcoinminer
Registered
Threads: 2
19-05-2021, 03:35
I started using aimware on another account when there was only aimware v4

What I think about V5:

Some months ago I bought v5 (in another acc)  and the cheat wasn't THAT good but was still pretty good apart from the dt, some days after I bought my sub there was an update on DT and it got insanely good, after my sub ended I stopped paying aimware for one month cuz I wanted to test another pay to cheat, one month after that I bought a sub again and all looked like it was before apart from the DT, for some reason the DT wasn't even working in some cases, I think there was an update and the DT got broken, I don't know, after that I didn't buy a sub for a few months

I decided to buy a sub again (the current one) because I saw that the cheat got update including the DT and the resolver so I wanted to give it a try, my opinion about the last updates:

DT:

Haven't tested that much yet but looks like it works without any problems

Resolver:

I  didn't expect the resolver to be this good, at the moment I think it's better than all public cheats (maybe privates too, I don't know)

Including the cheat that got public recently (I bought a sub for that cheat too)

Overall I think the cheat has improved a lot after the last updates and if the cheat continues like this I will certainly continue to use it.
Threads: 8
20-05-2021, 18:03
bitcoinminer wrote:

DT:

yet your whole review was on the dt lmfao
Threads: 1
10-06-2021, 00:52
hybridblue wrote:
bitcoinminer wrote:

DT: