22 months and counting - never banned.

Garrosh
Registered
Threads: 6
10-05-2021, 18:24
I first ran this on my cheat acc during summer 2019. in 2020 July I started loading on my main, using default config with some minor tweaks. Nearly 2 years of undetected cheating in csgo. I can link my main on request if it sounds too good to be true. It is too good and it is true xD
burccer
VIP
Threads: 16
11-05-2021, 01:40
Garrosh wrote:
I first ran this on my cheat acc during summer 2019. in 2020 July I started loading on my main, using default config with some minor tweaks. Nearly 2 years of undetected cheating in csgo. I can link my main on request if it sounds too good to be true. It is too good and it is true xD

really? thats great, Is AW undetected now?  :>
Garrosh
Registered
11-05-2021, 12:12
burccer wrote:
Garrosh wrote:

As long as you only use legitbot, don't spin and tick the semirage box only in emergencies and take the occasional loss without going mad, you will never get banned. At least that's how it looks. Maybe one day VAC will start doing kernel ring, but until then, this will be undetected.

burccer
VIP
Threads: 16
11-05-2021, 13:08
Garrosh wrote:
burccer wrote:
Garrosh wrote:

As long as you only use legitbot, don't spin and tick the semirage box only in emergencies and take the occasional loss without going mad, you will never get banned. At least that's how it looks. Maybe one day VAC will start doing kernel ring, but until then, this will be undetected.

I am a bit contradictory, I want vac to use start doing kernel ring, but I also want to use aw xD

brudda
VIP
16-05-2021, 15:21
I cheated on my main with AIMWARE 2/3 months, or more and still not get banned. you just have to play kinda legit only with Visible Only Chams, Sounds and more shit. and u will not gonna get many reports. 
Threads: 4
19-06-2021, 03:29
I've been cheating on my main now for around a year and half. I use wallhack, legitbot, legit bunnyhop and rarely triggerbot. If you don't know how to hide it well, you can play on free accounts and practice with it until you don't get banned, then hop on your main account. Everyone says its too risky to play with walls and you will get banned, but it's 100% possible. I also suggest not using hp bars if you're trying to not get banned because it make's you play different and go for body shots when they're low hp and it can be really blatant.
Just some tips for ya'll trying to play on your main.