Aimware is better than every other public cheat.

Konniflp
Registered
Threads: 1
06-05-2021, 10:32
I use Aimware for 2 days now and in the beginning I was really worried because a lot of people say its trashvbut thats not the case. I like the loader a lot and its really simple to inject. Playing with Aimware legit is really really good. Its not hard to make a config that looks like you are a legit good player. The misc and skinchanger also is really good you can preview the skins and thats just great. I like the visuals and you can set it up fast af. So the ragebot is fun. I dont have a good cfg and just used some from the forum but I feel like these are not that good (at least the ones I used) so you really need to config it yourself. The lua was kinda weird at the beginning but you get it really fast. You can easily beat other payed cheats with this so get it.
Ceypi
Registered
Threads: 0
09-05-2021, 20:55
Konniflp wrote:
I use Aimware for 2 days now and in the beginning I was really worried because a lot of people say its trashvbut thats not the case. I like the loader a lot and its really simple to inject. Playing with Aimware legit is really really good. Its not hard to make a config that looks like you are a legit good player. The misc and skinchanger also is really good you can preview the skins and thats just great. I like the visuals and you can set it up fast af. So the ragebot is fun. I dont have a good cfg and just used some from the forum but I feel like these are not that good (at least the ones I used) so you really need to config it yourself. The lua was kinda weird at the beginning but you get it really fast. You can easily beat other payed cheats with this so get it.

.... Any legit cheat is easy to config