5 months with Aimware

lest
VIP
Threads: 9
17-04-2021, 01:47
I got Aimware V5 on 04/01/2021 which is almost 5 months ago. In the beginning I had some doubts because I heard the cheat was bad from many of my friends, but I bought it anyway. After that I jumped on a 1v1 against them and Aimware destroyed them. I've been wanting Aimware since the start of V4 but at the time I had too much stuff on my head and no time at all, but the time has finally come. Until now I have been tapping OT, GS, Neverlose V2, OTC3 and many others (I am not saying the cheats are bad, I am saying the users are. Those cheats are more than capable of going against Aimware).

Review:

Legit bot (9/10): I personally love the legit bot on Aimware. In my opinion it is one of the best legit bots in the world. The only think that I don't like on it is the Semirage tab. I feel like that tab is not finished and looks like it needs more work done on it. Besides that everything is perfect.

Rage bot (9/10): I personally rarely had a problem with the rage bot. People say the resolver is bad but for me works perfectly fine most of the time. I have missed shots on GS and OT sometimes but only like 2 shots then I tap them. I think that the resolver needs a small update though. I have been watching Aimware V4 videos a lot and for me the AA tab was a nightmare back then, but now it is not that confusing at all.

Visuals(10/10): The visuals on this cheat are great. In my opinion Aimware has one of the best visuals tab in the world at the moment. 

Misc(9/10): I give the misc tab a 9/10 because I think that every cheat should have a custom clantag option, I would like one just so I can add meme clantags and stuff, to look funny.

LUAs'(10/10): I love the LUAs on this cheat, they are absolutely amazing. There are so many to choose from and ALL OF THEM are FUN.

Injector(7/10): I have some problems with the injector. 1st, sometimes csgo doesn't even open after I load the cheat, 2nd, CSGO opens but aimware crashes and I don't have the menu, 3rd, loader failed (basically when I press Load it says it failed). After using the cheat once and have to restart the game or change the account, I always have these problems, after like 5 times the cheat injects. I feel like it needs a lot of work on the injector

OVER ALL (9/10): I really love this cheat and I recommend it to everyone.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!! <3
Threads: 0
18-04-2021, 23:07
Thanks you 
Joneex
Registered
20-04-2021, 08:38
Goodness 
ramisbi
Registered
22-04-2021, 01:22
lest wrote:
I got Aimware V5 on 04/01/2021 which is almost 5 months ago. In the beginning I had some doubts because I heard the cheat was bad from many of my friends, but I bought it anyway. After that I jumped on a 1v1 against them and Aimware destroyed them. I've been wanting Aimware since the start of V4 but at the time I had too much stuff on my head and no time at all, but the time has finally come. Until now I have been tapping OT, GS, Neverlose V2, OTC3 and many others (I am not saying the cheats are bad, I am saying the users are. Those cheats are more than capable of going against Aimware).

Review:

Legit bot (9/10): I personally love the legit bot on Aimware. In my opinion it is one of the best legit bots in the world. The only think that I don't like on it is the Semirage tab. I feel like that tab is not finished and looks like it needs more work done on it. Besides that everything is perfect.

Rage bot (9/10): I personally rarely had a problem with the rage bot. People say the resolver is bad but for me works perfectly fine most of the time. I have missed shots on GS and OT sometimes but only like 2 shots then I tap them. I think that the resolver needs a small update though. I have been watching Aimware V4 videos a lot and for me the AA tab was a nightmare back then, but now it is not that confusing at all.

Visuals(10/10): The visuals on this cheat are great. In my opinion Aimware has one of the best visuals tab in the world at the moment. 

Misc(9/10): I give the misc tab a 9/10 because I think that every cheat should have a custom clantag option, I would like one just so I can add meme clantags and stuff, to look funny.

LUAs'(10/10): I love the LUAs on this cheat, they are absolutely amazing. There are so many to choose from and ALL OF THEM are FUN.

Injector(7/10): I have some problems with the injector. 1st, sometimes csgo doesn't even open after I load the cheat, 2nd, CSGO opens but aimware crashes and I don't have the menu, 3rd, loader failed (basically when I press Load it says it failed). After using the cheat once and have to restart the game or change the account, I always have these problems, after like 5 times the cheat injects. I feel like it needs a lot of work on the injector

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!! <3

press f to dout
hongdan3108
Banned
04-05-2021, 04:18
lest wrote:

Review:

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!! <3

good reply <3