My Small Review about Aimware v5.

Mekszi
Registered
Threads: 1
14-03-2021, 18:12
RAGEBOT (9,5/10)
Ragebot is really good, but the DT is really unaccurate and sometimes slow, Aimware is really hitting P,
Autosniper (8/10). Autosniper is hitting P but the DT is a not the best.                                                 Autosniper is really accurate.
Scout (10/10). I can say the Scout is the best.
Resolver (10/10). It is just the best.
AntiAim (9/10). It is not bad but not the best.

LEGITBOT (10/10). Many people talk about legitbot in aimware it is just one                                     of the best on the market, it is so much [size=4]configurable. 

Backtrack (10/10). I have a lot of fun with it. I can say the backtrack is very                                      good working.

VISUALS (7/10). It is really good looking but there are many options to add                                in visuals but it just looks great.

MISC (10/10). nothing to less, nothing to add

OVERALL (9/10). The cheat is really good, if you wanna buy it, don't think                                    about it, for me it is worth.

csavarnak
VIP
Threads: 16
17-03-2021, 00:35
Mekszi wrote:
RAGEBOT (9,5/10)
Ragebot is really good, but the DT is really unaccurate and sometimes slow, Aimware is really hitting P,
Autosniper (8/10). Autosniper is hitting P but the DT is a not the best.                                                 Autosniper is really accurate.
Scout (10/10). I can say the Scout is the best.
Resolver (10/10). It is just the best.
AntiAim (9/10). It is not bad but not the best.

LEGITBOT (10/10). Many people talk about legitbot in aimware it is just one                                     of the best on the market, it is so much [size=4]configurable. 

Backtrack (10/10). I have a lot of fun with it. I can say the backtrack is very                                      good working.

VISUALS (7/10). It is really good looking but there are many options to add                                in visuals but it just looks great.

MISC (10/10). nothing to less, nothing to add

OVERALL (9/10). The cheat is really good, if you wanna buy it, don't think                                    about it, for me it is worth.

Nice review! But next time write more :) i mean you said anti aim is good but not the best. Feel free to write the problems! That can help developers to knos what they need to fix.