Aimware v5 review

Gogblitz
Registered
Threads: 2
16-02-2021, 09:26
[size=4]Aimware is getting better and better throughout these last few updates, coders are doing an amazing job and keeping it the best as possible. I really start to be proud of being part of this commmunity and using the cheat. It's becoming to choke all other software in terms of performance and simplicity. Really like the menu, the visuals, the anti-aim, the resolver, the legitbot and the feeling when you play.
Fantasma0
VIP
Threads: 1
19-02-2021, 00:08
Gogblitz wrote:
[size=4]Aimware is getting better and better throughout these last few updates, coders are doing an amazing job and keeping it the best as possible. I really start to be proud of being part of this commmunity and using the cheat. It's becoming to choke all other software in terms of performance and simplicity. Really like the menu, the visuals, the anti-aim, the resolver, the legitbot and the feeling when you play.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. People smack talk aimware all the't even that bad of a cheat. I love the legitbot the most! I'm waiting for the day aimware takes over as a top cheat!