Honest Aimware review (Dont slap me polak)

Subrect
Registered
Threads: 2
10-02-2021, 16:52
Hi! This is my honest AW review

Im Subrectt and i use a range of cheats from ot, otc, Lw, AW, Pandora and after using all these cheats i feel i am qualified enough to review Aimware 
-- Visuals -- 
The visuals on Aimware are decent and do work fine although personally, i don't like them they feel way to crowded. They are fine and i think that some people will probably like this
-- Optimisation --
Personally i would not recommend buying AW if you don't have at least a decent computer the menu shreds your fps even when only one person in rendered i like to think i have at least a half decent pc. My rig contains a NVIDIA GTX 1660 TI and an AMD ryzen 7 2700x i can run most other cheats fine but not Aimware
-- Menu --
The menu looks better than most others but the way that its set out i don't like for example Anti aim dosen't have its own tab its under Ragebot but the menu is very customisable and you can see what your esp will look like before you even go into a game inside the menu and most other menus have words for the aimbot but in AW you click the character and set it to one of the colors indicating the priority wich i find cool, the menu size is also customisable so is the color / theme
-- Legitbot -- 
 The legitbot is one of my favourite part about the menu a really good legitbot with the undetected cheat is great and i love it. i would highly recommend this for anyone cheating on a prime account.
-- Ragebot --
Honestly this is the worst part of the cheat. as a paying customer i feel like they really could have put more work into the resolver / Ragebot overall to be completely honest it just sucks. it cant hit anything nothing at all somtimes it does but for most of the time not it seems severely bipolar i have tried multiple configs from the forums and even made one myself still it just dosen't hit at all
-- Anti aim --
Honestly, this is the best part of the Ragebot it actually performs well better than i would have thought it could be improved but not by much 
-- Overall --
Visuals [7/10]
optimisation [5/10]
Menu [9/10]
Legitbot [10/10]
Ragebot [6/10]
Anti aim [9/10]

To Polak // Admins // Devs 

This is a completely honest reveiw polak please don't slap me with a ban. This is genuine feedback for you to fix up your cheat and i mean no hate to you guys, i really do hope your cheat improves in the future.

cykeltyv
Registered
Threads: 1
10-02-2021, 19:57
that is actually a accurate review :) the visuals is good and the menu is very iconic and nice to look at and also has sick legitbot... But the ragebot is kinda lacking a bit 
Threads: 3
11-02-2021, 13:57
I completely agree... Aimware legitbot is the best in the world, visual is normal and It meets all our needs... Aimware Ragebot is not really good, we cant be top frag on hvh servers.... always we should see gs or NL users on top frag  And that really bothers me... but anti aim , aimware anti-aim, can get miss just on head , we cant or rarely can get miss on body and always tapping when enemy use bodyaim config... a Strong anti-aim should be able to get miss on body..
Subrect
Registered
11-02-2021, 14:31
cykeltyv wrote:
that is actually a accurate review :) the visuals is good and the menu is very iconic and nice to look at and also has sick legitbot... But the ragebot is kinda lacking a bit 

Agreed
TyrexBey
VIP
13-02-2021, 09:24
Good review.
I feel like improvements to ragebot overall and optimisation would make this cheat far superior overall, but that might take a while.
Also for visuals, its kinda complicated but that comes with being able to change everything you want so its good i guess.
thesaykom
VIP
Threads: 7
19-02-2021, 16:16
+1
FaZePisi
Banned
Threads: 1
26-02-2021, 14:21
+1