honest aimware review after few update

Threads: 27
30-12-2020, 09:06
[size=4]im renew my sub today and im played just 1  hour hvh and my review
[size=4]Legitbot 10/10: Nothing changed on legitbot. But legitbot is pretty good. With right setting you can kill everyone and everybody thinks you are good player not an cheater. Aimware's legitbot is deadly. Im love it.
[size=4]Ragebot 9/10: After updates ragebot is performs better than other cheats. Doubletap is improved. Its so fast. You can fix the accuarcy with higher dt hitchance. Resolver is improved and performs a lot better. Any cheat cant resolve perfect but aimware has one of the best resolver right now. Backtrack is fixed but sometimes im miss beacuse of backtrack but most of time im hitting. Anti-aim is performs really good. Most of time enemy is dump me beacuse of my anti-aim. Fakeduck have 2 options. Fakeduck is good but can be better but im like it a lot.
[size=4]Visiuals 10/10: Chams have a lot of option and looks so good. Its have everything you need. Skinchanger easy to use.
[size=4]Misc 10/10: Have everything you need. Have a lot of options.
[size=4]Menu 10/10: Its not look complicated if you are new player you can do good config. Its shows bottom of the features what they do. They are added the themes so you can costomise your menu. And if you cant find an feature you can search it.
[size=4]With last updates aimware performs really good. im like it a lot. thanks to devs for make aimware top again. in my opinion aimware is the best cheat in the market right now!
[size=4]Thanks for reading my review. I know my english is bad. I hope everyone is understand me.
Generff
VIP
Threads: 26
31-12-2020, 10:02
Very good review i would like to see a review from you with more than one hour of using it again don’t worry about your english 
Generff
VIP
Threads: 26
31-12-2020, 10:03
Very good review i would like to see a review from you with more than one hour of using it again don’t worry about your english 
PoKSoN
VIP
Threads: 5
01-01-2021, 22:22
nice review.
Threads: 27
03-01-2021, 16:03
PoKSoN wrote:
nice review.

thanks