It has a select point of features that you will love for legit cheating.
Trigger Bot it has a special feeling to it with in depth customization that out ranks any cheat I've used.
- Having the ability to chose hitboxes allowed. (No more shooting arms for 88 with AWP)
- Trigger Delay / Trigger Burst (Shots after lock) / Hit Chance / Anti-Recoil (while scanning)
Weapon Customization gives you more control over what the cheat does with each weapon class. (MORE IN DEPTH)
- Accuracy / Aiming / Target selection / Visibility
- Allowing RCS vs SRC (Stand Alone Recoil) Horizontal and Vertical control.
- Smoothing factor for dynamic and static movement (Includes randomize and curve factor)
- Target Selection
- Uses Minimum and Maximum Fov for aimbot to start acting onto a player. Aimware includes Target Switch delays to prevent snapping and First Shot delay for aimbot.
- Auto Wall and Through Smoke (self explanatory).
- Other (Doesn't deserve it's own tab
- Movement / Extra
- Walk Speed Customization (Walk speed 75% to 135%)
- Backtrack Time 0-400 ms / knife triggerbot
- Smoothed Silent Aim / Position Adjustment / Anti-Aim
- Silent Aim
- Automatically aims when enemy is in a low FOV range
- [size=3]Position Adjustment
- [size=3]Backtrack - BLATENT / Resolver (How often do you see a Resolver for legit anti-aim)
- [size=3]Type / Direction / Disables
- [size=3]Type is for "off" "minimal" "maximum" / Direction "Auto OR Manual" / Disables "With knife out" "Holding grenade" " enable only when enemy aiming".
RAGE-BOT (Pointing out Great and Poor Features)
- Weapon / Auto Stop / Position Adjustment / Movement
- Weapon overall is "hit chance" "min Damage" "Double-Tap" Noticed it only respects my settings 80% of the time which can cause a loss to your perfect KD and kids screaming they are losing to aimware.
- Auto Stop when using Aimware V5 you will notice at first it is weird then you slowly figure it out
- POS ADJ this is your backtrack and resolver, only problem I have noticed is AW does not like flip anti-aim (fix soon I hope).
- Movement is your slow walk area, this controls speed from 1% to 100%
- Hitbox points / Advanced / Mode
- Hitbox Points are weird at first because you see red and red means bad so avoid (AIMWARE is opposite)
- Advanced is where you get to figure out what your pc and cheat like to do as a team (MAX PROCESSING TIME) this will lower your fps "<--just a note on the cheat, never effected mine" what it does is it allows a dedicated amount of time your computer will process hit point scales. (Things in this area seem to be buggy as they cause me to miss when enabled)
- Mode is your resolver effort per weapon, from safe point to body aim checks.
- ANTI-AIM (only going over important features to new users)
- Directions / Extra / Advanced / Condition
- Directions being the way your anti-aim is set up with 4 choices of aa (Backwards / Spin / Desync / Desync Jitter) this allows rotation of offset / lower body yaw / full body.
- Extra is your fake duck style (best MM fake duck is Duck on low ping and unduck for high).
- Anti-Alignment / Auto Direction / Pitch / Fake Expose (SUPER FUNNY IN MM AND SERVERS)
- Conditions allows you to turn your anti-aim off during certain events (Knife / Grenade / Use / FreezeTime) This also includes hide shots called (Shift On Shot).
- Configs are amazing for me do to the export import features only changing select areas when importing.
- Lua has it's flaw and plus (Positive is that it has a console that will carry with the wiki every step of the way. If those can't help there is a discord filled with people who will.) (Negative is little area for individuality for menu and indicators, it all bases around the aimware theme).
- Theme bonus is you can make the menu any color you want, its a shame OT removed there best feature (jk its ok at dt baim I guess)
- Advanced where you can change your binds for menu and console, change menu size and instantly open your config folder(WHY DOES EVERY CHEAT NOT HAVE THIS).
I hope my review gave you the answers you were looking for to buying Aimware, I would recommend it to everyone. Have a happy holidays. :) Plus we have a sale going on why are you waiting to buy it???