Comprehensive Aimware Review (Masterpackage)

Fynnez
VIP
Threads: 27
20-09-2020, 15:49 - Edited by Fynnez on 21-09-2020, 15:24
Hello, I am here to talk about some of the controversy surrounding Aimware and will be talking about most of their cheats, but mainly the CS:GO one.

Firstly, Aimware is one of the few providers with public company information, which is awesome because you know they're legit, and have been in the game for years, which is reassuring. They have 3 main cheat developers, which is a positive too. They also support PayPal and Stripe and many other payment methods, which is exceptional. Aimware has never been cracked, unlike other providers and the loader is well designed and

To first talk about the CS:GO cheat, I think that it's probably one of the best and well written internal CS:GO cheats. Despite the poor ragebot performance sometimes, you can tell the amount of effort put into the product. The menu is phenomenal (although I prefer simpler menus, but this is really just preference), the performance is good, the legitbot is good, although a little lackluster and misses some of the features from previous versions (these will be added back however). The semirage is a little questionable, because it's far better to use a legit looking rage config, as the semirage will not beat many blatant cheaters. The legit resolver isn't that great and the aimbot looks legit even when you have the settings set to the most blatant - which could be a good thing if you're looking for a completely legit cheat. The security is good and they don't put features in that have a good chance of being detected in the future, as shown earlier this year. The ragebot is okay, but nothing to brag about. It performs okay most of the time, but you need a good config to perform well, and even then, it's difficult to predict what the cheat will do. I don't think it's a resolver issue, but first shot accuracy, especially with the scout, is quite bad. It's obvious this cheat is better at double tap baim, which is problematic when trying to rage in matchmaking as double tap is patched. The antiaim is basic and isn't good enough to make many cheats miss, and the fake lag isn't good at all as it makes your client lag too. I don't think it's necessarily Aimware just being lazy or bad, but I think it's because Aimware hasn't been the best since desync angles have come out. Aimware used to lead the innovations in 2018 with fake angles, like when fast fake walk came out, but since the fake angles got patched, other cheats had a head start, and it appears Aimware hasn't been able to catch up since. Despite this, Aimware holds up well in HvH and I can't say it isn't good because it's good, especially for the price. The cheat contains lua support which is phenomenal and even has a built in lua editor with syntax highlighting. This is exceptional. It was a shame when they broke a lot of Lua scripts when they released V5 as some still aren't fixed. The misc is good, and I love the legit bhop, this is very unique and useful. The skinchanger, however, is very awkward and first looks like an inventory changer but is not. I feel like it should at least have a search bar or be in the same style as V4. The visuals are okay but not special. You can get them to look good but not exceptional. The chams are mostly basic and the overlay is okay but I'd like it so you can specify where you want the health bar, and different options (such as weapon or name). The color picker and binds on the cheat are amazing and have been done really well. The price at first looks quite pricey per month, which it is. But if you catch this on sale, for 70 euros, this is definitely worth buying if you want an all-rounded cheat. It's definitely the best all-rounded cheat and I love using it. I definitely prefer other cheats for HvH but they have horrible security and are very expensive. They have no lifetime options and are 20+ a month. This is not worth it. Aimware is a very good alternative, especially because the menu is nicer and the performance is better. I am looking forward to the theme tab so we can customise the cheat even more.

The Battlefield cheats are good, especially Battlefield 4. I would like the BF1 cheat even more if the aimbot was readded, which has been spoke about for years now, which is a little disappointing. The cheat is really fun to use and is undetected by fairfight as long as you don't go super obvious. I hope Aimware will make a BF5 cheat in the future but I doubt it. It would definitely be one of the best BF5 cheats though. The Battlefield cheats all crash your game when you tab out or tab in, even if you're in windowed mode. This is really irritating and this is the reason I cannot recommend buying these cheats as it ruins the experience. This has been an issue for a while.

The rest of the source games cheats work great and my favorite is the V4 TF2 cheat. The aimbot has bullet prediction and wait for charge. These work exceptional and you can really have tons of fun raging in casual. It really is just a great thing when you want to blow off some steam. The cheats are good, but may lack some features depending on the game, but overall work great and are good.

I haven't tried many other cheats as I don't own the games. Most are disabled but I have not tried the ones that aren't. It would be nice to see the GTA cheat get fixed because that would be amazing. I remember how good the GTA cheat used to be. My registration date may seem recent, but I've been on the forums for a while, I just lost my old account from 2017.

I can comment on the loader however, and say it is a massive disappointment. There was absolutely no need to recode the loader when V5 came out. And despite it looking phenomenal, most the cheat don't even inject. CS:GO is the only cheat that injects consistently and even so, it does not inject first time that often. Sometimes it is stuck authenticating, or sometimes it throws an NT-Status error, or sometimes there is no error and it doesn't inject. The last time I used TF2, it took me 30 mins to inject it. This should not be a problem, and it has been for months.

I don't want to seem like I'm hating on Aimware, but I can only recommend buying the CS:GO cheat until the rest are updated to V5 since they don't inject most of the time. The Battlefield games crash when you tab out. The CS:GO cheat is definitely one of the best all rounded cheats. The source games are good too if you can get them to inject. The master package is probably not worth it until the cheats get ported to V5. Most of the master package cheats are disabled.

As much as I miss the good days of old CS:GO V3, I am excited for the future as it develops as a product. It has gone nothing but downhill since fake angles were patched when it comes to HvH, but everything else has gotten far better. I truly think that V5 will get better for HvH as more is found out about how to exploit CS:GO and as the developers find better ways to do things. If you're looking for the best all-rounded CS:GO cheat, Aimware is definitely the best option.
bongoooo
VIP
Threads: 3
21-09-2020, 05:42
7/10 review (valid)
honestly ik alot of people say this im sorry but thats a cfg issue. my experience is a bit different but i agree with you alot in some aspects, i think the ragebot preforms above and beyond my first expectations especially cause everyone always said how shit the cheat was but thats just simply not true i tap gs and ot on the daily, u just need the right cfg and playstle. like i said time in time again u cant just throw random shit togeather and expect to tap, then u got those retards who dont know wtf is left from right who complain and say the cheats bad and give it a bad rep. most of the people in hvh who say aws bad never even used the cheat once to those people who think im cappin abt tappin... k retard lmao. and when u said "[size=3]The antiaim is basic and isn't good enough to make many cheats miss" thats just big cap cause i legit have media of gs dumping me non stop, a whole fucking mag! bruh omg lmao. yeah the options are pretty basic tho, but with the help of luas from this big ass community you can easily find any lua that u like. and how u said "[size=3]as the semirage will not beat many blatant cheaters" thats just major cap your honor ive tapped many ragers with an awp even ak semi rage i think the legit aa is insane legit makes scouters miss (ragers btw lmao). yes i agree with you on the legit aimbot.. that shit looks super legit and you can go insane with out people thinking once ur cheating and its undetected so u can legit cheat as much as u want without a ban. oh and the thing u said abt the cheat not being able to mm is cap your honor because im basically unstoppable in mm i think the cheat preforms even better in mm then hvh tbh. and yeah aimware is definitely worth the money. it might sound like im saying this shit to kiss ass or something but na i could give af less what they think abt me, im just being honest. and buy no means am i saying the cheats perfect i do get tapped from time to time and i do miss dt but every cheat has flaws no cheats perfect  

just imagine paying 150 fucking euros just to use a shit cheat (that people are using for free) for one year fucking degenerates man 

Karugi
Registered
Threads: 0
22-09-2020, 16:50
bongoooo wrote:
7/10 review (valid)
honestly ik alot of people say this im sorry but thats a cfg issue. my experience is a bit different but i agree with you alot in some aspects, i think the ragebot preforms above and beyond my first expectations especially cause everyone always said how shit the cheat was but thats just simply not true i tap gs and ot on the daily, u just need the right cfg and playstle. like i said time in time again u cant just throw random shit togeather and expect to tap, then u got those retards who dont know wtf is left from right who complain and say the cheats bad and give it a bad rep. most of the people in hvh who say aws bad never even used the cheat once to those people who think im cappin abt tappin... k retard lmao. and when u said "[size=3]The antiaim is basic and isn't good enough to make many cheats miss" thats just big cap cause i legit have media of gs dumping me non stop, a whole fucking mag! bruh omg lmao. yeah the options are pretty basic tho, but with the help of luas from this big ass community you can easily find any lua that u like. and how u said "[size=3]as the semirage will not beat many blatant cheaters" thats just major cap your honor ive tapped many ragers with an awp even ak semi rage i think the legit aa is insane legit makes scouters miss (ragers btw lmao). yes i agree with you on the legit aimbot.. that shit looks super legit and you can go insane with out people thinking once ur cheating and its undetected so u can legit cheat as much as u want without a ban. oh and the thing u said abt the cheat not being able to mm is cap your honor because im basically unstoppable in mm i think the cheat preforms even better in mm then hvh tbh. and yeah aimware is definitely worth the money. it might sound like im saying this shit to kiss ass or something but na i could give af less what they think abt me, im just being honest. and buy no means am i saying the cheats perfect i do get tapped from time to time and i do miss dt but every cheat has flaws no cheats perfect  

just imagine paying 150 fucking euros just to use a shit cheat (that people are using for free) for one year fucking degenerates man 

holy shit,someone that has a brain