Used this cheat for 1year+, here's my review

denid
VIP
Threads: 4
06-09-2020, 17:56
Hello everyone,

This cheat has had its ups and downs. However, I can say that it's as good as most cheats in HvH. Yes, the cheat will miss 1-2 times, but so does every other cheat. The difference is that because of the huge community there is a lua for almost everything that will help you to create a better config and to dominate in servers. The visuals have gotten MUCH better than the v4 ones. In general, the cheat is decent in HvH and will most likely beat any other public paid/free cheat and private cheats out there. The overall rage section is a solid 8/10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cheat has never been cracked before which is very impressive for a public cheat and hasn't been detected in 3 years. 
[size=3]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legit section is what I was most impressed by. There are a lot of features that most public/free cheats don't have. [size=3]You can change so much to make you look as legit as possible and still dominate in mm/community servers. I have been closet cheating for around a year and I have never been overwatch banned. Legit Anti-Aim will make literally every cheat dump you. I would say that the legit section is a 10/10 simply because of all the settings, the variety of features and how well they fit when used together. A brilliant legit section.
[size=3]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I would say that this cheat can be bipolar in HvH, but it will never make you rage quit.
Threads: 4
06-09-2020, 22:33
denid wrote:
Hello everyone,

This cheat has had its ups and downs. However, I can say that it's as good as most cheats in HvH. Yes, the cheat will miss 1-2 times, but so does every other cheat. The difference is that because of the huge community there is a lua for almost everything that will help you to create a better config and to dominate in servers. The visuals have gotten MUCH better than the v4 ones. In general, the cheat is decent in HvH and will most likely beat any other public paid/free cheat and private cheats out there. The overall rage section is a solid 8/10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cheat has never been cracked before which is very impressive for a public cheat and hasn't been detected in 3 years. 

The legit section is what I was most impressed by. There are a lot of features that most public/free cheats don't have. [size=3]You can change so much to make you look as legit as possible and still dominate in mm/community servers. I have been closet cheating for around a year and I have never been overwatch banned. Legit Anti-Aim will make literally every cheat dump you. I would say that the legit section is a 10/10 simply because of all the settings, the variety of features and how well they fit when used together. A brilliant legit section.

Overall, I would say that this cheat can be bipolar in HvH, but it will never make you rage quit.

In my opinion the v4 visuals were better becuase you could customise them more (colours) and i like liked the font alot
Quit
VIP
Threads: 2
07-09-2020, 11:38
bobsthedog wrote:In my opinion the v4 visuals were better becuase you could customise them more (colours) and i like liked the font alot

i agree i think both the customisation and font was better in v4, but its mostly just personal preference