best public cheat at the moment

juff44
Registered
Threads: 1
28-08-2020, 04:47
people say that onetap is better but i disagree...i cheat since 2017 and used onetap v2 , v3 from their realease and i have now deleted it after playing a couple games with aimware... its mostly their resolver and ragebot not shooting problem that brakes their cheat but then again , not even *****'s resolver is perfect..but aimware is my fave by far espeacially for legit and many people can agree
bongoooo
VIP
Threads: 3
29-08-2020, 21:16
juff44 wrote:
people say that onetap is better but i disagree...i cheat since 2017 and used onetap v2 , v3 from their realease and i have now deleted it after playing a couple games with aimware... its mostly their resolver and ragebot not shooting problem that brakes their cheat but then again , not even *****'s resolver is perfect..but aimware is my fave by far espeacially for legit and many people can agree

yeah aw s best legit cheat and rage cheat on the market people hate on it cause they cant cfg 
Threads: 0
30-08-2020, 12:14
yes i agree for legit this is a very good cheat and ragebot this is juste the resolver is good but they can improve