Aimware - Better than you'd think

Jayne1
Banned
Threads: 14
17-08-2020, 23:00
I know I recently wrote a review, but I felt like posting this.

While I have only been apart of aimware for 1.5 years, I feel like I have been fairly establish in the community and can have some input/knowledge to reviewing this cheat.

The aimware Admins(cool dude's with the red names)are beyond supportive, responsive, and really do their best.  I have seen how hard their work on their products, how much they listen to the community, and lately have been more interactive than I've seen in a long time.  Zim, swissguy, Polak, and Badster are constantly hard at work to deliver a good product.  Some may disagree and that I'm being a "kiss ass" but I genuinely feel this way and have come to realize how much they do care about their programs. 
With the new v5 framework/cheat now out, the menu is the best in the business, and while their other cheats are dated, they said soon they will all be updated to this newer framework and be finished/functioning(when most had lost hope on that happening, but a pleasant surprise from the team). 
Not only does this show their efforts on improving their cheats, even if they aren't the most profitable(unlike the aimware CSGO juggernaut), but it shows that aimware's software's are something you can depend on being reliable, at least for their source games.  Unfortunately in the over ambitious past they had to discontinue a lot of their cheats involving BE just because aimware is such a massive platform.  But fortunately, the lifetime masterpackage option alone is worth less than a year of competitors single csgo cheat, so if a cheat is unlikely discontinued, much isn't lost! 

The biggest complaint I see about CSGO is about the staff.  Now, personally, I question the choices of some staff(and question how they are staff in the first place), but people don't keep in mind how much BS they have to deal with daily.  Unfortunately it seems most staff(dude's in blue)are inactive(not claiming it's true, this is just how I feel and what I've noticed).  But it seems some at least new beta members that appear active like cocaine cowboy, lucky, razor(shout outs to the man), and etc have been working to improve/feedback on the cheats.  And I hope in the future someone like rickyy or imp1er could be staff or Beta, as they are(or in some cases were)beneficial community members. 

To sum it up, I like aimware, I like the admins, and I like some of the beneficial and positive members in this forum/cheat, and I plan on sticking around as long as I can with this place. 

TLDR; Good admins, good menu, hard working devs, some good community members, long time reliability, affordable.        
Zim
Administrator
Threads: 95
17-08-2020, 23:03
Thank you!
Quit
VIP
Threads: 2
19-08-2020, 12:41
Completely agree with you!
Threads: 1
20-08-2020, 06:05
Nice Review!
Threads: 0
21-08-2020, 11:40
I am very sure of your opinion, aimware is the best I have ever used, its legitimacy is very easy to use, it will not make me VAC. I also called my friends to buy aimware, and they all thought it was good.
LowKey
VIP
Threads: 18
22-08-2020, 20:11
+1

jayne beste.
proobitaz
VIP
Threads: 9
23-08-2020, 18:27
Jayne1 wrote:
I know I recently wrote a review, but I felt like posting this.

While I have only been apart of aimware for 1.5 years, I feel like I have been fairly establish in the community and can have some input/knowledge to reviewing this cheat.

The aimware Admins(cool dude's with the red names)are beyond supportive, responsive, and really do their best.  I have seen how hard their work on their products, how much they listen to the community, and lately have been more interactive than I've seen in a long time.  Zim, swissguy, Polak, and Badster are constantly hard at work to deliver a good product.  Some may disagree and that I'm being a "kiss ass" but I genuinely feel this way and have come to realize how much they do care about their programs. 
With the new v5 framework/cheat now out, the menu is the best in the business, and while their other cheats are dated, they said soon they will all be updated to this newer framework and be finished/functioning(when most had lost hope on that happening, but a pleasant surprise from the team). 
Not only does this show their efforts on improving their cheats, even if they aren't the most profitable(unlike the aimware CSGO juggernaut), but it shows that aimware's software's are something you can depend on being reliable, at least for their source games.  Unfortunately in the over ambitious past they had to discontinue a lot of their cheats involving BE just because aimware is such a massive platform.  But fortunately, the lifetime masterpackage option alone is worth less than a year of competitors single csgo cheat, so if a cheat is unlikely discontinued, much isn't lost! 

The biggest complaint I see about CSGO is about the staff.  Now, personally, I question the choices of some staff(and question how they are staff in the first place), but people don't keep in mind how much BS they have to deal with daily.  Unfortunately it seems most staff(dude's in blue)are inactive(not claiming it's true, this is just how I feel and what I've noticed).  But it seems some at least new beta members that appear active like cocaine cowboy, lucky, razor(shout outs to the man), and etc have been working to improve/feedback on the cheats.  And I hope in the future someone like rickyy or imp1er could be staff or Beta, as they are(or in some cases were)beneficial community members. 

To sum it up, I like aimware, I like the admins, and I like some of the beneficial and positive members in this forum/cheat, and I plan on sticking around as long as I can with this place. 

TLDR; Good admins, good menu, hard working devs, some good community members, long time reliability, affordable.        

i really have to agree with your opinion. while the cheat has been underperforming a little bit recently, the staff and devs are working actively and i have high hopes for the cheat atm :)