100% honest review for CS:GO

haha.1337
Banned
Threads: 28
20-07-2020, 10:06
I've owned Aimware since 2015 now (I lost access to the old account, but oh well) and played much HvH, but also legit with it. Here I will post a 100% honest review and this is not to blame Aimware, but telling them what could be improved etc. I've bought Aimware lifetime when it was  on sale for around  80 CHF or something, so it was quite cheap. 

Legitbot
Well, to be honest I never was a friend of the Legitbot of Aimware.. Not because I can't configurate it .. But it's not feeling good in my opinion. It would be nice to have a rework of the Legitbot (Aimbot only) with more options to customize the aimbot more, such was humanized aimbot (Using players own aim pattern, an older retired cheat had it also and it's very useful). Of course the cheat wasn't made specially for legit but rage. I'm only saying this to the Legitbot because I've used many many legitcheats / hybrid cheats and I never made friends with the Legitbot of Aimware but with every other cheat.
Ragebot
This was my main reason back in 2015 originally why I even bought Aimware. Many people say Aimware is *shit*, to be honest it is sometimes but not always. This depends on the playstyle and settings of the player. Stop saying config issue or user issue when the resolver is not resolving the player... Of course you can bodyaim the person, but let's say the player is 100 HP with armour and you got a scout. You miss and get doubletapped..  But I'm not here to make the cheat bad.. Aimware has many cheats to offer and I don't think the coders have time to sit and code only, they also have a real life and also got other cheats to update etc. 
The Antiaim tab has much to offer, but to be honest.. It's kinda useless in my opinion when I'm getting instant resolved by the most cheats, except some free paste's of course.
Let's talk about the LBY times before the LBY patch. When I bought Aimware for the first time I had the configs from Joe, who was making videos for HvH and stuff. They were hitting p in NoSpread and Spread. When LBY still existed, Aimware had his best times I guess.. In my opinion Aimware got kinda worse and worse.. This is only my opinion about Aimware and yeah..  
Visuals
Aimware added more and more options to customize the visuals, but for some reason I still miss many visuals, I kinda like the (game****e) visuals more to be honest, since they look very clean in my opinion. There was a lua for that but it seemed to be private or something. Of course you don't want to be every other cheat with their visuals but sometimes many users just want it and it's not bad to have more options like the other cheats have. Also let's not talk about the Aimware visuals back in v1 / v2.
Misc
The misc features are perfectly fine in my opinion, I couldn't be a friend with the menu since it got updated from v1 / v2. I kinda liked the old menu more, the new one looks more modern of course but it's kinda hard for myself to find the options I want to find. 
Aimware is getting frequently updated and I see that the staff do actually care about the cheat. 

I guess this was my review and again: I'm not here to blame the cheat, I'm just here to give an feedback from my 5 years of Aimware experience, I like to see Aimware to improve based on the feedbacks. Since you got Lucky in the beta team it should be working fine I guess, I think he got enough experience with cheats. (Not blaming the other beta users, I don't know them)
By the way - I quitted cheating in general and play FaceIt only at the moment.
Threads: 11
20-07-2020, 20:40
I agree with 99% of what u said there
asteam
Registered
Threads: 3
23-07-2020, 02:50
Regarding the Ragebot and Resolver, from what I gathered, while I played on bunch of mm hvh servers, I'm pretty much having the same or very similar score (k/d) as every other person playing there, thus my conclusion every cheat hits more or less the same at the moment. Obviously, you can also play/farm for good K/D and so on.
This year and last is weird when it comes to hvh, this changed a lot
PRATINHAZ
VIP
Threads: 8
25-07-2020, 01:22
haha.1337 wrote:
I've owned Aimware since 2015 now (I lost access to the old account, but oh well) and played much HvH, but also legit with it. Here I will post a 100% honest review and this is not to blame Aimware, but telling them what could be improved etc. I've bought Aimware lifetime when it was  on sale for around  80 CHF or something, so it was quite cheap. 

Legitbot
Well, to be honest I never was a friend of the Legitbot of Aimware.. Not because I can't configurate it .. But it's not feeling good in my opinion. It would be nice to have a rework of the Legitbot (Aimbot only) with more options to customize the aimbot more, such was humanized aimbot (Using players own aim pattern, an older retired cheat had it also and it's very useful). Of course the cheat wasn't made specially for legit but rage. I'm only saying this to the Legitbot because I've used many many legitcheats / hybrid cheats and I never made friends with the Legitbot of Aimware but with every other cheat.
Ragebot
This was my main reason back in 2015 originally why I even bought Aimware. Many people say Aimware is *shit*, to be honest it is sometimes but not always. This depends on the playstyle and settings of the player. Stop saying config issue or user issue when the resolver is not resolving the player... Of course you can bodyaim the person, but let's say the player is 100 HP with armour and you got a scout. You miss and get doubletapped..  But I'm not here to make the cheat bad.. Aimware has many cheats to offer and I don't think the coders have time to sit and code only, they also have a real life and also got other cheats to update etc. 
The Antiaim tab has much to offer, but to be honest.. It's kinda useless in my opinion when I'm getting instant resolved by the most cheats, except some free paste's of course.
Let's talk about the LBY times before the LBY patch. When I bought Aimware for the first time I had the configs from Joe, who was making videos for HvH and stuff. They were hitting p in NoSpread and Spread. When LBY still existed, Aimware had his best times I guess.. In my opinion Aimware got kinda worse and worse.. This is only my opinion about Aimware and yeah..  
Visuals
Aimware added more and more options to customize the visuals, but for some reason I still miss many visuals, I kinda like the (game****e) visuals more to be honest, since they look very clean in my opinion. There was a lua for that but it seemed to be private or something. Of course you don't want to be every other cheat with their visuals but sometimes many users just want it and it's not bad to have more options like the other cheats have. Also let's not talk about the Aimware visuals back in v1 / v2.
Misc
The misc features are perfectly fine in my opinion, I couldn't be a friend with the menu since it got updated from v1 / v2. I kinda liked the old menu more, the new one looks more modern of course but it's kinda hard for myself to find the options I want to find. 
Aimware is getting frequently updated and I see that the staff do actually care about the cheat. 

I guess this was my review and again: I'm not here to blame the cheat, I'm just here to give an feedback from my 5 years of Aimware experience, I like to see Aimware to improve based on the feedbacks. Since you got Lucky in the beta team it should be working fine I guess, I think he got enough experience with cheats. (Not blaming the other beta users, I don't know them)
By the way - I quitted cheating in general and play FaceIt only at the moment.

[size=3]
I just disagree with the legitbot part, because I think it is very good

bongoooo
VIP
Threads: 3
26-08-2020, 00:20

[size=3]
I just disagree with the legitbot part, because I think it is very good

yeah the legit is amazing wtf and sure the resolvers not perfect but it hits if u have skill at cfging