Aimware V4 Review

keypad
Registered
Threads: 11
03-08-2018, 23:21
Posted one not so long ago on the prior version

I would love to get beta access so I can give my ideas and feedback on upcoming updates.

Legitbot (10/10):

Same thoughts as last time.

I don't personally use this very often as I don't cheat in Matchmaking anymore due to the high risk / low reward reasons. However when I did use it, it was flawless, I've never had any encounters with bugs or aim lock snapping from player to player.

It's very simple to configure and easily adaptable, if you feel like it's too obvious.

Ragebot (9.5/10): 

Spread: Pretty insane right now. Freestanding / Auto-Direction works flawlessly now, the resolver tweaks are a real improvement too, although I still occasionally shoot fake, the majority of the time I hit head. The new LBY features are very useful as well, I get hit a lot less and can actually peek into players now without getting instantly tapped.

NoSpread (HS-Only): Not personally a huge HS-Only fan, but everything is solid. Had a good K/D considering I configured for 5-ish minutes.

NoSpread (BAIM): I haven't re-configured this config yet, but I did adapt my HS-Only config and instantly went positive (43-24).

Visuals (9.5/10):

Very good update I must say, really pleased with how everything looks at the moment. Love the customizable menu, I decided to go for an all pink one - looks super cute!!

Misc (9.9/10):

Same as last time:

Again, very good features here, most are useful in all variants of HvH. I would love to see a walkbot added perhaps? Most likely has been suggested before, but I think it'd be pretty fun to use for NoSpread. I have no issues with this tab per-say, but Speedhack seems to be pointless, as very few servers allow this these days.

Console (10/10): 

Same as last time:

It does seem confusing initially, but once you actually look into it for a few moments you realise everything is pretty simple to bind. My only suggestion here would be an 'unbind' command instead of typing out 'bindtoggle x' for example.

Skin Changer (9.9/10):

Would love to see custom weapon skins someday or even global skins, as in select a weapon skin (Howl for example) and be able to use that skin on all weapons, or weapons you select. However currently it has everything you need, it's very simple to use and pretty customizable (names, StatTrack counter, etc.).

Overall rating: 9.9 / 10