1 month of usage

bob19885
Registered
Threads: 5
23-12-2014, 20:18
I had this cheat for only one month. i first used it on a new account. legit play i got to LEM in couple of weeks. had 11 wins. got VAC banned. i thought it was overwatch who got me but it was VAC. so it somehow got detected. it was during the time they released the secureeye for 64bit. that release was just a mess, during the installation and all the various things we needed to do to make it work i got the VAC on the new account. Once that was installed and working i tested with a different new account and nothing happened so i logged in with my main, it worked and i didn't get VAC for about a week, today i got VAC banned on my main. i was sure it was overwatch again, but no, it's VAC. so this cheat is detectable.

The actual cheat is good, menu is easy, lots of options. but i think more time need to be spent on making it as undetectable as possible. it was working fine until they added the secureeye for 64 bit. shouldn't have done it or allowed us the option to use it without the patch guard stuff.

I have several main accounts all with 10 years and 5 year coin, 500+ hours on CS:GO so i'll be fine. i also dont have lots of items so i didnt lose that much.

Today i guess they had this VAC wave cause i was deleting my friends and i saw at least 5 other people who got VAC today. not sure if they were using Aimware or not but today was a hard day for CS GO players (cheaters).

I am not planning on renewing my subscription and will just wait for organner.

Hope this helps someone. Stay Frosty. :irritated:
MikeJones
VIP
Threads: 41
24-12-2014, 02:00
you attempted to talk about another cheat site, suggest you refrain from that in the future or you will definitely not be renewing your subscription bud
bob19885
Registered
Threads: 5
24-12-2014, 05:47
my apologies. didn't realize that or that it's not allowed. i didn't really do it on purpose or anything.