[PUBG, Rust, CS:GO, GMod] (Lifetime) Review

ChillyB
VIP
Threads: 2
09-02-2018, 21:14
I have been a customer of Aimware for a little over a year now and I feel it's time I do something to try to help the developers a bit and that's give my honest opinion.

A few days after a last year's Christmas I got the Aimware Lifetime Master Package while it was on sale. I have used it at least weekly (With the exception of breaks from Gaming/Games with hacks) for months now.

Hacks I have used: Rust(5-8hr), PUBG(10-20hr), Gmod (decent bit), CS:GO (a lot lol), GTA-V (20-40hr) and STARWARs Battle Front (5-7hrs), Various Battle Fields(1-40hr)

Overall Experience
Overall I am extremely pleased and glad I bought the master package while it was on sale. Originally I only bought it thinking I may use it for CS:GO here and there and it'd just be a good joke to surprise friends and HvH with. After a few months I started using it on other games because I got bored with CS:GO, after using AW on multiple games I feel I am qualified enough to give my own opinion on what is good, bad and average about it. Cheat wise I'd have to say it is meh when you consider the market. CS:GO is the only cheat of their's I have used and noticed extreme customization to it, other than CS:GO all the cheats are quite simple, such as ESP (for Rust, PUBG), but this is understandable. The one thing I am MOST impressed by is their care for customers. Within the hour of them being unsure of their cheat's status they set it to at least "Unknown" if not "Detected" showing they prioritize their customers more than they do some profit. In the year I have been using AimWare's software I have not had ONE Anti-Cheat banned account. In Rust, CS:GO, PUBG, GMod, Battle Front, Battle Fields I have never been banned by a game's Anti-Cheat only by third-party / server sided anti-cheats such as Overwatch (CS:GO) and Manual Admin Bans (GMod and Battle Field).

What do I think is wrong
Though I understand why it isn't this way I am like any other person (and impatient), I feel their release on cheats (such as PUBG, Rust, H1Z1) have been late and unreliable, but once they do finally release for good (not test runs) the cheats are rarely detected (In my experience) and have minimal amounts of bugs and glitches. Also I believe their Hotkey system (Persistent through all cheats) is a bit confusing. After searching for a bit I found no real guides on what command does what how to make toggle keys etc so I just kinda had to dive in on my own. So in conclusion of what I believe is wrong with the cheat(s): Release and Featuring adding for new games seems a bit behind, I am sure this is for security and bug testing reasons as they want users to have the best experience, but it can be annoying at times when you see other people cheating in games Aimware is still not announced or or has "Disabled" and then when you finally get them all you have is ESP while someone else if running around aimbotting you through Drop Crates (PUBG :mad: )

What do I think is good
I already went over this in my "Overall Experience" section, but I'll briefly re-touch it here. Customer support from other users and Aimware staff them self is superb, everything from needing a HWID Reset to Asking a question about a new cheat you're trying (Aimware Related) on the forums is usually met with quick response. As well reliability once they have a cheat up. Once a cheat has gone Undetected and without Bugs for (A month give or take?) It is then rarely ban-waved with (like over 2k) AW Users banned (*This stat is not accurate nor based off any prior knowledge to game banning) and no more bugs really pop up.

tl;dr / short read / Should I Buy?
In short I believe my purchase was fully worth it and I believe yours will be too. Detections are infrequent and small. Customer Support from Community and Staff is excellent, Game/Cheat bugs are (usually) temporary and fixed with haste and they have a constantly(? maybe) working team to ensure detection rates are low and satisfaction rates are high. As well if there is any bugs or disables/detections in a cheat you are (usually) refunded the days lost if you don't have the lifetime package!

I know this was a long ass post, but I think it's worth the read if you are about to shell (in a good way) 219 CHF - 233 USD (or less) and you want an honest and detailed opinion.

To the Devs: I'd also like to thank you for reading this (if you do) and thank you for keeping the cheat up to date and at a good quality, I hope you will look into some of the issues I touched upon in this thread.

ps: just spent like 30 min writing a 840 word review on a cheat lmao
zesshy
VIP
Threads: 15
09-02-2018, 21:22
epic review, thanks
koshaan
VIP
Threads: 4
09-02-2018, 21:24
Thanks for your testimonial. Very detailed.
xaNe
Banned
Threads: 146
10-02-2018, 18:04
no problem