im amazed by the hack....

cjdandy
VIP
Threads: 10
28-04-2014, 15:30
today i bouht the css cheat.......
i have one thing to say....you should buy it and try it.....you can freely do what ever you want in servers.....if you know how to configure the cheat.....
legit aimbot is so cooool....the never gonna notice it......
rage aimbot works flawlesly...but when im gonna disable auto shoot feature for ragebot...its not working.....and i think that happens because i dont know how to configure it....i think its minor bug.....
in zombie servers health bar esp dosent show the exact amount of health for zombies....
i think the only thing that this cheat missing is knife bot....hope gonna add it soon....
anti smac-bypass is a very cool feature.....so you can bunnyhop fearless of getting banned...and actually rage in the server....with no admin in it....
speedhack not working for me...but the other features got me amazed......my opinion is....buy it and try it.....
Unregistered

28-04-2014, 18:21
Good testimony. Speedhack is patched so it won't work, regardless of which hack you use. And ragebot does only work with 'auto-shoot' checked but you can configure the legitbot accordingly to make up for it.
cjdandy
VIP
28-04-2014, 19:20
yeah....right.......is it safe to use anti recoil and no spread of ragebot with the legit bot on the servers .....with anti-smac is on...?????
is there a chance of getting ban by console...?????or noo.its safe and console cant detect it....?
face2face
VIP
Threads: 13
28-04-2014, 19:28 - Edited by face2face on 28-04-2014, 19:28
'cjdandy' pid='3653' dateline='1398712831' wrote:
yeah....right.......is it safe to use anti recoil and no spread of ragebot with the legit bot on the servers .....with anti-smac is on...?????
is there a chance of getting ban by console...?????or noo.its safe and console cant detect it....?

Yes it's safe but it will be obvious recoil and spread options in the legitbot look much more legit
check http://aimware.net/forum/thread-680.html for more info
cjdandy
VIP
28-04-2014, 19:40 - Edited by cjdandy on 28-04-2014, 19:45
im playing on zombie servers......in those servers they not gonno notice.......norecoil and nospread...keeps me safe among the zombies....just wanna make sure that console not gonna ban me permanently......css zombie servers are the best....funny servers..

is it possible to remove smooth option in the legit aimbot....when we press shoot button...aimbot gonna aim fast and without smooth...
polak
Banned
Threads: 175
28-04-2014, 21:10
'cjdandy' pid='3658' dateline='1398714026' wrote:
im playing on zombie servers......in those servers they not gonno notice.......norecoil and nospread...keeps me safe among the zombies....just wanna make sure that console not gonna ban me permanently......css zombie servers are the best....funny servers..

is it possible to remove smooth option in the legit aimbot....when we press shoot button...aimbot gonna aim fast and without smooth...

If you really want to smack these zombies you should turn on anti smac and then ragebot
cjdandy
VIP
28-04-2014, 21:23
its gonna make me obvious that im cheating....but using to legit and rage setting accordingly.....reduce the chance of getting noticed by players...
Unregistered

29-04-2014, 02:54
'viewer' pid='3670' dateline='1398719448' wrote:
'cjdandy' pid='3658' dateline='1398714026' wrote:

If you really want to smack these zombies you should turn on anti smac and then ragebot

Set to it distance and zombies will never get near you again.