GTA V Feature Review

iJohn
Registered
Threads: 2
27-03-2017, 20:33
This review is for a few specific features of the GTA V cheat that I've used, not all features.

God Mode: works
Unlimited Sprint: works.
Super Jump: works.
No Wanted Level: works.
NPC Masskill: works.

Speedhack: works.
Fastrun: works.
Money Drop: works.
Unlimited Ammo: works.

Vehicle Spawner: spawns the vehicle but eventually kicks you out, making it almost useless.
Vehicle God Mode: completely broken disabling your vehicle entirely.
Custom License Plate: works.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vehicle spawner and vehicle godmode being faulty is unfortunate seeing that I use those two features the most usually in a hack. I don't know the refund policy here but I'm not going to ask for one because this hack has no issues with the menu or crashing (so far) unlike a previous cheat I have used but it should definitely be noted that not all features of the cheat work. If I knew this before I would not of purchased. Unfortunately the several threads I checked before buying didn't mention these issues.

Hopefully those two features are fixed and if so, I'll more than likely purchase again.
oneandonly
Registered
Threads: 8
28-03-2017, 13:10
i agree, i just bought the cheat as well a couple of days ago and i'm enjoying the cheat as well, nice testimonial
ColdModz
Registered
Threads: 5
09-04-2017, 07:55
'iJohn' pid='208867' dateline='1490646828' wrote:
This review is for a few specific features of the GTA V cheat that I've used, not all features.

God Mode: works
Unlimited Sprint: works.
Super Jump: works.
No Wanted Level: works.
NPC Masskill: works.

Speedhack: works.
Fastrun: works.
Money Drop: works.
Unlimited Ammo: works.

Vehicle Spawner: spawns the vehicle but eventually kicks you out, making it almost useless.
Vehicle God Mode: completely broken disabling your vehicle entirely.
Custom License Plate: works.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vehicle spawner and vehicle godmode being faulty is unfortunate seeing that I use those two features the most usually in a hack. I don't know the refund policy here but I'm not going to ask for one because this hack has no issues with the menu or crashing (so far) unlike a previous cheat I have used but it should definitely be noted that not all features of the cheat work. If I knew this before I would not of purchased. Unfortunately the several threads I checked before buying didn't mention these issues.

Hopefully those two features are fixed and if so, I'll more than likely purchase again.

Quick question I know a bit about gta 5 cheating but, with most cheats the money drop is detected... Have you gotten banned using this? I love gta and have been banned on it before for cheating for money dropping (which i don't want to get a 2 month lol) I dont care if i do but if you could explain a bit more pm me? :]