AIMWARE documentation, lua scripting, configurations and more.
Configurations can be managed in Settings tab
Import from Clipboard
Imports settings copied to the clipboard.
The following will turn on ragebot:
Export to Clipboard
Exports all current settings into clipboard.
You can then share them on forum in text form. (By pressing CTRL+V)
To create new configuration, type in config name and click Create.
Then you can simply save and load it by selecting it in the cheat config list and clicking Load or Save.
Loading Settings automatically
Select the configuration and click Set As Default This will cause the config to be loaded automatically every time cheat is loaded.
Loading Lua Scripts
Loading script via Lua Editor
- Copy the selected script you want to clipboard (CTRL+C).
- Open Settings tab in the Cheat Menu.
- Click Create.
- Click CTRL+V on Lua Editor.
- Click Run and Save.
Loading script via File editing
- Click Open Settings Folder from Settings->Advanced tab in the Cheat Menu.
- Make new file called
- Paste one of the scripts you want into the file.
- Save it then click Refresh under Lua Scripts list in menu.
- Select the script from list and press Load.
Loading scripts automatically
Select the script and click Set As Autorun This will cause the script to be loaded automatically every time cheat is loaded.
Running Lua from console
Open CONSOLE tab in cheat menu and then write the following:
lua.run "print('Hello from lua');" --To run lua script directly lua.load script.lua --To run lua script from file
Lua Scripting Guide
Encoding errors might happen on some systems.
Select UTF-8 encoding in the Format tab inside Notepad++ menu.
- Keep script variables and functions local.
You should keep most of your scripts functions and variables as local to avoid collision with other scripts.
local localVariable = 0; --This variable is only accessible from this script. local function LocalFunction() --This function can be called only from this script.
- Global variables should only be used to write libraries or scripts that interact with eachother.
globalVariable = 0; --This variable is accessible from all lua scripts. function GlobalFunction() --This function can be called from any lua script.
The Wiki is still in development. Some things might be missing or incomplete.