Already VIP on the forum?
You can read our instructions and then proceed with the download.
Alternatively, check the VIP Panel for other stuff you can do.

Aimware CS:GO Review
Hello, I really like aimware but to get to the point I would like to say the cheat is decent for hvh and u can get by but it is perfect for legit cheating. I am very experienced with configing with hvh cheats, but with this cheat, it kindve overwhelms me and you would need to take around 3 hours to make a personal cfg and have it atleast be decent. But I would also like to add this is not a cheat for hvh in a casual. In order to hvh in a casual or deathmatch you would have to have speed limit on. Which really makes it not an hvh because they shoot you before your character turns to them. This can easily be solved by aim-step. And my final conclusion is if you want to hvh and barely legit bit then find another website because this cheat will get you by in a hvh but it will destroy in a legit bot manner. Please take time to consider if you really want this cheat. Another thing I would like to point out is when you goto this website too much to download the loader etc. You will get blacklisted. I am currently typing this from my phone because my PC and wifi is blacklisted usually for around 4 days. Then I can access it. The website is just really buggy I like it but I wish they had ddos protection to stop having to black list people.
Speed limit is aimstep, this will be improved with the V5 version of the cheat.
(09-28-2019, 03:15 AM)arpac Wrote: Speed limit is aimstep, this will be improved with the V5 version of the cheat.
do you know if v5 is still coming this year?
[Image: W3vL8qd.png]
(09-28-2019, 04:06 AM)HicaroP4 Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 03:15 AM)arpac Wrote: Speed limit is aimstep, this will be improved with the V5 version of the cheat.
do you know if v5 is still coming this year?

Yes it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honestly, my 1-month AW review. PAPAGAN 1 62 3 hours ago
Last Post: arpac
  My Experiences on Aimware IWantThisBad 0 377 10-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Last Post: IWantThisBad
  Aimware Review nelra 1 851 10-09-2019, 07:08 PM
  my review after 1 year hazentg2303 0 402 10-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: hazentg2303
  My aimware review(CSGO CHEAT)after 1 year antonicacelcuaw 1 867 10-02-2019, 06:38 PM