Already VIP on the forum?
You can read our instructions and then proceed with the download.
Alternatively, check the VIP Panel for other stuff you can do.

My honest Aimware review
I’m really bored and got nothing to do so I’ll just write a brutally honest review!

I wanna start off with the Legit Bot, if you wanna buy a cheat for legit cheat use BUY AIMWARE. I have been using the legit bot almost everyday and I still have never been overwatched or VAC banned. Completely amazing. The backtrack is smooth, visuals are nice, green chams with 15% night mode to see the enemy even easier my god is it just sexy.

For the visuals, I do like the visuals but they do need a complete redo. the options are really nice, you could make some sexy ass visuals with them, but they drop your FPS so much when your HvHing! I usually get about 90-150 FPS but as soon as 3 people go to the same spot the visuals drop me down to 9-35 FPS. I would really appreciate it if it was updated!

Now for the rage bot, many people like to shit on Aimware’s capability of being a good cheat, but they’ve just never figured out how to use it. Aimware can easily be the most capable HvH cheat on the market. With my config I easily go 30-15 each game. Granted it is EXTREMELY difficult to config the cheat, and need some to be readjusted for every HVH game you play, the reward is high. I spent months on the same config trying to perfect it, and it still needs work. Aimware is not a cheat where you load a config and forget about it, every couple of rounds you need to readjust Numbers For it to be ‘perfect’.  The resolver isn’t a problem on aimware, while it is still a very good resolver, it could use some updating.

little bit extra but I really like the menu of aimware, it’s not like the others but instead it has its little logo bar on top with sections for every little thing lol.

Overall, would I recommend aimware to players? Yes, I most definitely will.

Ragebot: 9

Legitbot: 10

Visuals: 6 (only because of the FPS drops, otherwise pretty nice)

In general: 8

thank you.
Thank you for your review.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Review [Legit(NoAim) + Rage Wxlfee 0 174 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Wxlfee
  Review Ares1299 1 200 10-16-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: arpac
  Honestly, my 1-month AW review. PAPAGAN 1 375 10-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Last Post: arpac
  My Experiences on Aimware IWantThisBad 0 436 10-09-2019, 11:37 PM