Already VIP on the forum?
You can read our instructions and then proceed with the download.
Alternatively, check the VIP Panel for other stuff you can do.

My (Brutally) Honest Aimware v4 Review
With my few days of using aimware, i must say there are quite a lot of negatives about this cheat, one of the main things i don't like about this cheat is the fps issues, with a lot of experience with other cheats i must say no other cheat drops my fps like aimware does, when loading just 1 enemy on screen i go from 250-60 in milliseconds, my suggestion is to add optimization settings to the cheat. my second disappointment was how the rage aspects of the cheat performed, I'm going to be honest and say that I've seen free cheats perform better. the resolver for this cheat is not up to standard and has little to no chance against other major cheat providers in HvH, and has a hard time keeping up with the updates coming in slow

even though this cheat has negatives, it shines with its legit features, the legit bot is probably the best legit bot i've ever played with, it's all so very feature rich.

Overall, these are my ratings

Legitbot = 10/10
Ragebot = 5/10
Visuals = 5/10
Overall = 20/30
Thank you for your review.
I wanted to point out that there are already optimization features such as and not limited to: Adaptive Hitboxes, Adaptive Position Adjustment, Optimized Autowall and some other that you will find near the Adaptive Hitboxes.
The resolver is fine, it is all about your hitchance, min damage, pointscale and your config overall, you still need to figure out how to properly configure the hack.
However, we are working on the V5 version of the cheat which should be out soon, it will be less confusing and easier to configure. This is the only reason why there are not so many updates.

Best Regards.
(09-18-2019, 01:02 PM)arpac Wrote: Thank you for your review.
I wanted to point out that there are already optimization features such as and not limited to: Adaptive Hitboxes, Adaptive Position Adjustment, Optimized Autowall and some other that you will find near the Adaptive Hitboxes.
The resolver is fine, it is all about your hitchance, min damage, pointscale and your config overall, you still need to figure out how to properly configure the hack.
However, we are working on the V5 version of the cheat which should be out soon, it will be less confusing and easier to configure. This is the only reason why there are not so many updates.

Best Regards.
Well this is the best new I heard this week. I really hope it works out well. Aimware has been the best cheat I have ever used and I really love the menu design and option details. Only issue is the fps, I am not a programmer to know how it works but I have used onetap, fatality and even pastes like xy0 and none of them drop frame rates as much as aimware. Rest assured once that is taken care of, Aimware is unbeatable.
(09-18-2019, 03:33 PM)chargeback Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 01:02 PM)arpac Wrote: Thank you for your review.

Best Regards.
Well this is the best new I heard this week. I really hope it works out well. Aimware has been the best cheat I have ever used and I really love the menu design and option details. Only issue is the fps, I am not a programmer to know how it works but I have used onetap, fatality and even pastes like xy0 and none of them drop frame rates as much as aimware. Rest assured once that is taken care of, Aimware is unbeatable.
thats not an issue that I've faced I've been using aimware for about a year now and I've never dropped frames seems like a personal issue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honestly, my 1-month AW review. PAPAGAN 1 61 3 hours ago
Last Post: arpac
  My Experiences on Aimware IWantThisBad 0 377 10-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Last Post: IWantThisBad
  Aimware Review nelra 1 850 10-09-2019, 07:08 PM
  my review after 1 year hazentg2303 0 402 10-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: hazentg2303
  My aimware review(CSGO CHEAT)after 1 year antonicacelcuaw 1 867 10-02-2019, 06:38 PM