Already VIP on the forum?
You can read our instructions and then proceed with the download.
Alternatively, check the VIP Panel for other stuff you can do.

How to make aw backtracking OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1MX-f_GdOM
WOW! this in innovation, never seen this done before in my life!
If I was helpful or made an epic statement you should +rep me 

https://aimware.net/forum/member.php?act...rer=193519

@Boar#6969
Truly incredible find. Believe me. This man is the pinnacle of innovation and success.

We need to remove all moderators of their position and give this guy ALL of the power. Not even. We should just get rid of polak and zim. "zurha" is the way to success.

Finding features that definitely aren't built into the cheat and exposing them for all the people who have registered and used the cheat for more than 20 minutes.

Trust me. Incredible video and well thought out. I bet he also read the 'feature list' as well.

Trust me. He's the way to go!
(08-16-2019, 11:18 PM)notprofshibe Wrote: Truly incredible find. Believe me. This man is the pinnacle of innovation and success.

We need to remove all moderators of their position and give this guy ALL of the power. Not even. We should just get rid of polak and zim. "zurha" is the way to success.

Finding features that definitely aren't built into the cheat and exposing them for all the people who have registered and used the cheat for more than 20 minutes.

Trust me. Incredible video and well thought out. I bet he also read the 'feature list' as well.

giving him beta right now
*admin
Dude, he sounded so surprised bruh I can't believe he just found out about this.
(Yesterday, 04:18 AM)yeetus Wrote: Dude, he sounded so surprised bruh I can't believe he just found out about this.

Yep, he is doomed, doesnt even know that latency determines backtracking window, just wait until he finds out about double fire's slight backtrack increase.
His response is pretty typical tho, when someone uses literally any other cheat, there often mind blown when they use aimware, but you dont need a video to tell me that polak makes good cheat, i KNOW polak makes good cheat.
AIMWARE > ALL
"I Installd CS on sandisk sd card for fastest load" -Frenchkewlade
[Image: LEXH306.png]
(08-16-2019, 11:18 PM)notprofshibe Wrote: Truly incredible find. Believe me. This man is the pinnacle of innovation and success.

This is for people that dont know yet, but thank you for this very usefull post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aimware - Backtracking to mars since 2014 bobotov 3 749 06-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Raven138
  First attempt to make an hvh video lol Kheynom 0 339 04-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Kheynom
  backtracking in wingman slt1337 1 590 02-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: xaNe
  4 second backtracking in wingman donutbesalty 5 1,384 02-18-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: soyboy
  January HvH Highlights w/ 1 second backtracking Nexxed 0 434 02-01-2018, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Nexxed